Cooling or heating using conduction. Objects attached to the cold plate of the cooler are cooled directly by the assembly. The heat will be dispersed by the liquid. With a circulating circuit the heat can be dispersed to the environment by using a heat exchanger. The hot side can also be cooled directly by tap water (open circuit).
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on our download page.
- Available with different cooling powers, dimensions and 12V or 24V power supply
- Custom solutions are possible
- Very good price to quality ratio
- Short delivery times for standard models
- Available in multiple colours to match the housing
- Designed and produced in The Nederlands with 2 year warranty
The table below shows our standard direct-to-liquid coolers. Please select the desired model for more information.
All prices, specifications, and measurements on this website are subject to change without notice.
We only sell to companies with a valid Chamber of Commerce registration and VAT-number.