Cooling or heating using conduction. Objects attached to the cold plate of the cooler are cooled directly by the assembly. The heat will be dispersed by the liquid. With a circulating circuit the heat can be dispersed to the environment by using a heat exchanger. The hot side can also be cooled directly by tap water (open circuit).
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on our download page.
- Available with different cooling powers, dimensions and 12V or 24V power supply
- Custom solutions are possible
- Very good price to quality ratio
- Short delivery times for standard models
- Available in multiple colours to match the housing
- Designed and produced in The Nederlands with 2 year warranty
The table below shows our standard direct-to-liquid coolers. Please select the desired model for more information.
All prices, specifications, and measurements on this website are subject to change without notice. All prices are excl. VAT.
We only sell to companies with a valid Chamber of Commerce registration and VAT-number.